Welp, 2015 is already four weeks in.
I just realized we are four weeks in.
Time to actually get my act together.
2014 Maddie made some major strides in all departments of life.
Physical. Emotional. Then some more Emotional. Okay, a lot more Emotional.
But with 2015 in the full swing of things, I think it is time to sit down and finally put down my New Year’s resolutions.. or goals… or something like that…
I have always had pretty standard goals.
Losing weight. Eating healthier. Losing weight. Being more productive..yada yada yada
But for 2015 I have cultivated a list of specific goals that I will accomplish by the end of this year.
- Stay updated on my blog
- Learn to play the Ukulele
- Run a 10k and half marathon
- Move to New York (and if that financially can’t be done.. then visit at least two times)
- Be financially free from the parentals
- Be the absolute best I can be
- Put myself first and be confident in my choices
Bring it on 2015